 Castle / 10648
Re: New castle on www.1000steine.de
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 22:27:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:
Hello!

Did you allready see this castle gallery?
http://www.1000steine.de/gallery2/g113/

The castle was built by my friend Bernhard "Bernstein" Schmidt. It was inspired
(but it is not really a one-to-one model) of Chateau Chillon in Switzerland.

The first pictures show several views of the building, the following illustrate
the story belonging to the gallery. This story unfortunatelly is only available
in German but maybe some of you can read it:
http://www.1000steine.de/burg/bernstein/

Magnificent!!For those of you interested in the story but are not able to
read it: Here is the site to a translator, you might me able to read between
the lines!!  http://w3.systranlinks.com/systran/cgi
Enjoy!

Bye
Jojo