 Castle / 10634
Re: The Guarded Inn just "felt" right
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:07:57 GMT

"Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GKqJKJ.9K3@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.castle, Steve Tanner writes:

Rather, I just wanted to say that it felt so good to put this kit • together.
The complexity, the colors, the real use of regular bricks... it was so
refreshing.  Thanks LEGO.

Agree totally. Especially compared to the most recent castle lego models
that came out a few years ago.

Allthough I haven't bought a Guarded Inn yet, I have had the pleasure of
opening up an old Blaze Battler fire truckm (early 90s) and building it.  It
was a joy to have the parts and construction the way I remember them,
totally non-juniorized!!  I really wish LEGO would make more things like
this.

I liked that set so much I sealed it in a ziplock bag and will keep it nice
so dust can't get to it. [1]

-Tim

[1] I don't do that to all my sets...that is the first, and when I end up
buying that MISB BT I base from a local AFOL friend, I'll do the same with
it.  Though it won't fit in a ziplock bag ;-)