 Castle / 10380 (+20)
  I'm the 'T' in 'Teaser'

Well folks, it's about that time again. Time for a teaser. I figured, you know, between harry potter, the gathering, and the isle of mist, you all were just totally bored without these things 8-) So here you go, one ready made short teaser picture. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm the 'T' in 'Teaser'

Hmmmmm... What could be happening here? I'll take a couple of guesses: 1. Ol' Davavon's quite unhappy about Garalt becoming a Dragoon. 2. Daravon decides to join Garalt on his journey. 3. Or for the sake of entertainment for the royal family, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Land of Hyalica

your site looks very interesting, well thought out, and very cute. i can hardly wait to read more chronicles or to see more of your creations. something i especially like is how you treat the 'undead armies.' the stories behind them, the so-called (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More

(...) These are WAY cooler than I think most people realize. Paul Maxwell just sent me these pics -- (URL) forgive the cross posting, I just thought some castleheads would dig these too. The first and third images show some cool stuff besides the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  a small treefort

Hello castle heads! Been a very long time since I've posted here, but anyways microfig treefort, just wanted to find a use for my remaining technic links, looked perfect as a ladder so that's what I did. (URL) would be appreciated... -Geordan- (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a small treefort

(...) Geordan, What a COOL fort. I really like it! The idea is really cool and the shape is totally awesome! Great job! Have you thought of using that model as a basis for a minifig scale fort? (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a small treefort

(...) Thanks Matt, (...) Thanks Have you thought of using that (...) not a bad idea there, although I've really phased out of the whole castle world, switched to building mechs/spacecraft etc. So I don't think that that will be a reality any time (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a small treefort

(...) Sweet! I love seeing the microfig stuff. It totally blows me away what people can do at this scale. thanks, James (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a small treefort

(...) Thanks James! I don't usually build in microfig, minifig is my liking, but the chain links semed perfect as a rope ladder to a small castle or something, but a treefort seemed more logical. (...) No way, Thank YOU! -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Images of Castle "Skull Craag Keep" Recovered

Ken Bailey (big thanks) sent me pictures of my castle of which the images have been lost for almost 4 years. It was built back in '97 in the days of RTL, here's the link: (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Images of Castle "Skull Craag Keep" Recovered

(...) use that in my MOCs. George (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Images of Castle "Skull Craag Keep" Recovered

(...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant's cottage

(...) Did I miss something? Why does the second one have green hair? (...) The new ones are quite nice. Don't be suprised if mine look a little like yours - since I've decided that the *small* ones I've been building are unsatisfactory. :) Tanya (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Peasant's cottage

(...) No, nothing missed. In the back of my head, I've been thinking about a Santa castle display with Christmas train to go around the tree this year (with the way I build, I should have started last spring on it). The twins were to be Santa's (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Peasant's cottage

(...) Thanks. The removeable roof idea was actually borrowed from a friend of mine. The moveable wall idea didn't hit me until after I rebuilt the first house to add windows. I used a small black plate hinge, because I didn't have any in tan or (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Timelines

Since I have been told that Rock Raiders are set in the future, I now have to ask the question: Is Harry Potter and his world- Town? Castle? Future (but not space- SW agreement)? Just because something is fictional, does that make it futuristic? (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Timelines

(...) Perhaps it’s a Town-Castle hybrid set in the present... The lands of Lego System are no longer as pure. The definitive System sections are being blurred by outsourcing to companies with their own directions. And this does not always fit into (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Timelines

(...) Actually, just about everything (that is out of the norm of what we see in everyday life) falls into the "Fantasy" category. Now that I finally have some down time I've been catching up on two+ years worth of Realms of Fantasy magazine. The (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Night Raid!

Well folks, I got anxious, so I'm releasing the first chapter of this newest update to my story before the other two are finished. The other two chapters will be coming sometime in the next week, so fear not. So, I am proud to give you: Chapter 17 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: Night Raid!

Hey Anthony, I was browsing by tonight and caught your post.. and read the chapter avidly (i'm already a big fan of your previous chapters). It was great.. truly well thought out and your characters have alot of depth for being entirely plastic (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact