 Castle / 1020 (+20)
  Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard

(...) Cool! Thanks for the story - post again when it's continued! I always wanted to have war between my minifigs, but I still don't have the right stuff - Up till a few months ago, my big sets were Fort Legoredo, Royal Knights Castle, Pharoah's (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) Yeah, but what about the turret tops? They've reverted to building them up out of steep-slope bricks, while there is definitely a mould in existence for a POOP that's been used before (if only in red). best, LFB (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard

(...) I like it! It was fun, though I would think that the yellow castle were the good guys and the black castle is the bad guys, and the ones to fear! I felt sorry at first for the yellow castle guys when they heard of the black castle, but then (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.

I have posted some pictures of the Market I have been working on. The market currently has 4 shops and I would like to double that to 8 at some point but I want to do something else for a little while so I thought I would post what I had done (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.

(...) Very cool. I like the 'feel' of it. I'm also struck by how cool the breastplate looks with that helm (the mounted knight) - I hadn't tried that combo, and it looks good. James (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.

(...) beautiful job! the clever use of star wars, freestyle, and adventurer elements in a castle setting is wonderful inspiration! the fruit market is my favorite... great detail! later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard

Very nice, Thomas! Just one suggestion? I'm having trouble reading some of your text, because it's the same color as the background in some places. If you use an outline version of the Old English font, i.e. black on white or white on black, it will (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.

(...) Looks great, Eric. Especially the drug store. 'Medeaeval marketplace' is becoming a recurrent theme in Castle worlds. Right now, I'm building a castle too, and on the center court there's.... a small market being set up too. And like you, I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.

I feel this is much more like a Blacksmiths Shop Leroy (...) ___...___ Do You Yahoo!? Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. All in one place. Yahoo! Shopping: (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) Castle has been "juniorized" since the first 'wall pieces' came out. LEGO fans were more willing to accept that because the castles, even though they were made out of big single-purpose wall & tower segments, they still managed to look cool (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) Duh, I even forgot to reply to the main thrust of this message. Anyway, IMHO, 2000 castle does *not* suck. Both of the Bulls/Cowpack sets I've picked up (Catapult Crusher and Axe Cart) have been pretty nifty, and the Guarded Treasury looks (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: JJ'S REVIEW: 6095 Royal Joust

(...) True, I did see that. Unfortunatly, I'm still gonna hafta load down on Y2K Belville sets though (Gems, Light Blue Pieces, and Trans-Pink!). On the upside, the smallest comes with a trans-pink treasure chest, a tabby cat, and a *clear* gem! (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) Guarded Treasury is *great* in my opinion. Here is the short review I made of it: ---...--- 6094 Guarded Treasury 101 pcs, $14.99 *Great Buy!* I think this set will make up the bulk of extra castle purchases this year. It has a lot of great (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

So which sets have the two female minis? Does more than one set have the warrior babe? And is the black maiden's hat cool or not? -- Richard (still empty-handed in CA) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) 6091 has all that, and it is the only one that does. I plan on getting two or three of them, for minifigs and other stuff in it. Jeff (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Black feathers, was 2000 castle rocks

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <3858E765.F6C7AA78@m...ne.net>... (...) I agree with ya, Jeff! Its nice, I mean really nice, to have new Castle sets! Where did you find them?!?! Now this is funny, Cowpack... I noticed that Huw Millington's new site (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

I humbly disagree with you Jonathan(1). I am glad that Castle is back (in grey). Some of the parts do suck, but some of the parts are terrific! Same as any other year. Personally, I think 91 Castle sucked, but not this forthcoming year. Not at all. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.

(...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black feathers, was 2000 castle rocks

(...) Yup, they're called Da Bullz... Oops, I mean the Bulls. ;) Jeff P.S. They're all a load of bull. ;) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.

At the moment, I am listening to the radio morning show, and if you recall the episode of "WKRP in Cincinnati" where the more "hip" DJ's invited a highway patrolman to the studio to administer breathalyzer and dexterity tests to them as they got (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact