 Castle / 1028
Re: Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:28:39 GMT

I feel this is much more like a Blacksmiths Shop

Leroy

--- James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes:

I have posted some pictures of the Market I have • been working on.  The market
currently has 4 shops and I would like to double • that to 8 at some point but I
want to do something else for a little while so I • thought I would post what I
had done before working on some more structures.

I am most happy with the Blacksmiths Shop but the • overall effect is what I was
going for and I am happy with what I have so far.

Check out the pictures at:

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/castle/market/

Let me know what you think,

Very cool.  I like the 'feel' of it.  I'm also
struck by how cool the
breastplate looks with that helm (the mounted
knight) - I hadn't tried that
combo, and it looks good.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/