 Castle / 10100 (+10)
  Princess Storm and Richard the Strong

It may just be my imagination, but... is there something going on between Richard the Strong and Princess Storm? Just look at the way they are gazing into one another's eyes in the picture on the front of the box for King Leo's castle. Still have (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Very true. I have generally ignored what the boxes "portray" myself. But what is the deal with the armoured inn then? Black Falcon Knight and crossed axe footsoldiers hanging out at an inn together in perfect harmony? (...) Haha, well the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Princess Storm and Richard the Strong

(...) Hey As outlandish as that may sound...I think yuor right..the princess and Richard are looking at each other a little too much to be jsut friends. Someone at lego is not telling us something. Tirrell (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Legends

I think you'll find Time Warner who own the rights to Harry Potter now are a marketing Giant compared to Lucasfilm look at the heavy handed way they have delt with anyone who dared to buy a harry potter URL James "James Brown" (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Princess Storm and Richard the Strong

(...) I believe you mean set 4816, and the other fig in that set is just the standard Knights Kingdom soldier. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NEW MOCS: a chalet, a yellowish castle and a pirate boat

(...) A great model - I just love that stove! Nicely conceived and executed. (...) A real Jekyl and Hyde. Warm inviting front, and the mad scientist's castle on the back. Up the winding lane on top of a hill, no doubt. :-) (...) Be sure to post the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) don't forget the popular portrayal of wagnerian opera.. i see vision of fat ladies with viking armor and two horned helmet. something i would like to see is some muslim castles, like from the abbassid dynasty.. especially now that we have the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NEW MOCS: a chalet, a yellowish castle and a pirate boat

(...) Good work! While the house might come across as simple, the functionality and color scheme of it really make it a good little MOC. I can envision a whole town of these :) My favorite model was the ship (the red one). The red/black color scheme (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: site update

---...---8<---...---snip (...) Aaargh. I just realised the page displaying the big images had size tags attached so all the images were being resized by the browser to the same dimensions. It's fixed now so the images look as they are supposed too (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Factions

(...) ROFL!! Yes! Now we just need to build an Opera House. We already even have a phantom! (Craig's)... teeheehee... (...) Hmmm, that would be shweet. Maybe if I have time next year, I'll make some mosques based on the ones in the Galilee. They (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact