 Castle / 10095 (+10)
  NEW MOCS: a chalet, a yellowish castle and a pirate boat

Hello everyone! I've uploaded some pictures I made of a few MOCS: - A chalet - A yellowish castle - A boat Since we will be moving in a few weeks, I thought it a clever idea to take the pictures before breaking the MOCS down in pieces. Now I have a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Legends

Just speculation, but I suspect Lego Legends to run the gamut through city and space before it returns to Castle again. I have no idea what space sets they would reproduce since they really have no space line going at this time. Life on Mars is off (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Legends

(...) At the Brickfest Brad reported that it wouldn't be likely to see another castle-themed legend for another year or more. I forget his actual words though :( (...) Not sure they'll do any space-themed legends for the next few years, since either (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Legends

Just came across this post in Space discussing the Star Wars deal TLC made: (URL) if TLC signed the same type of deal for Harry Potter as it did for Star Wars, then we may be looking at a long time without Castle. What, there are four HP books now? (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Legends

(...) Personally, I really strongly doubt that this kind of agreement was signed for the Harry Potter License. Sure, HP is a "big deal", but it is still pretty small potatoes compared to the marketing giant that is Lucasfilm. Lucasfilm is a much (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Princess Storm and Richard the Strong

It may just be my imagination, but... is there something going on between Richard the Strong and Princess Storm? Just look at the way they are gazing into one another's eyes in the picture on the front of the box for King Leo's castle. Still have (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Very true. I have generally ignored what the boxes "portray" myself. But what is the deal with the armoured inn then? Black Falcon Knight and crossed axe footsoldiers hanging out at an inn together in perfect harmony? (...) Haha, well the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Princess Storm and Richard the Strong

(...) Hey As outlandish as that may sound...I think yuor right..the princess and Richard are looking at each other a little too much to be jsut friends. Someone at lego is not telling us something. Tirrell (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Legends

I think you'll find Time Warner who own the rights to Harry Potter now are a marketing Giant compared to Lucasfilm look at the heavy handed way they have delt with anyone who dared to buy a harry potter URL James "James Brown" (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Princess Storm and Richard the Strong

(...) I believe you mean set 4816, and the other fig in that set is just the standard Knights Kingdom soldier. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact