 Castle / *20262 (-20)
  How about this for scales? (pun intended)

Here's a shot for y'all: (URL) The definitive size reference pic for the Kingdom of Ikros Actually I needed to clean up my LEGO room and so I was told that if I wanted to display my stuff it had to be out of the way, so there they sit along side my (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: lizardman

(...) the neck accessory... -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

  Help me answer my nephew's question

Hi all, My 7 yr old nephew sent me this message, with a further explanation from my sister-in-law. Uncle Alan, Why does Gilbert the Bad have his eye patched out? Jonathan (a patch on his eye) We found Gilbert the Bad in a Lego book from the library, (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Lord Of The LEGO goes medieval!

Hey Nathan, Nice MOC. I really like some of the details like the columns at an angle in the front, the spiral staircase on the right, the boar's head, and the way the walls and floors come out to access the interior. Bruce (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MOC Preview: Blut'Ader

(...) Pawel is BACK! Yay! Great to have you again, altho we never really met before. Blut'Ader is something I heard alot about when I was young at Lugnet but could never find more than a black gate. And all I wanna say is WOWZIE! What strikes me is (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser)

(...) Well, we started playing, but there were too many distractions--we didn't have enough MichLUG members to watch the rest of the display and interact with the crowd. We got about 1/3 of the way through my scenario and had to call it (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser)

Hey Peter, I see that your keep was in use at MichLUG's latest outing. How did it go? Did someone take pictures to document the gaming? Bruce (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle in MichLUG display

Hey Jason, I look forward to seeing the final version. What else is in store for this? I would guess some sort of dock or bridge? Also, are you going to add more interior? Regardless, this is a beautiful castle, with an interesting shape. Is it (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle in MichLUG display

(...) As Scott mentioned, I did build that. I haven't taken full detailed pictures yet, but I will eventually. Actually the version that made it to the comic-con isn't the final version. I ran out of bricks and time. So I will be making a number of (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle in MichLUG display

Bruce & All, (...) Jason Spears built this castle, it is very nice. There are a few pictures up from this weekend, we are working on the show report as I type. Peter Guenther: (URL) Spears: (URL) am sure Jason will have more on this later. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Norman Keep

Kai, (...) I'm not sure if you understood, the "motte" (as opposed to "moat") was the steep, often man made made, hill that early castles were often built on top of. I know that sometimes when a wooden motte and bailey castle (wooden fort with a big (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle in MichLUG display

Hi all, I was just looking through pictures by Scott Sanburn of your display this past weekend and was wondering about this castle: (URL) built this, and are there more detailed pictures on the web? There are a lot of great creations in that folder. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC Preview: Blut'Ader

"Pawel Nazarewicz" <reganok@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Hn45zq.1zoF@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) Brickshelf: (...) from (...) so you have been busy then :) looks fantastic - and bigger than ever. Lots of fantastic details in there (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC Preview: Blut'Ader

My sister took some early pictures of the unfinished Blut'Ader: (URL) The castle includes a main keep, barracks, town houses inside the walls, a village with farms on the outside of the city walls, and a lighthouse overlooking everything. Complete (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: Norman Keep

(...) I like the moat as a natural "defenceline" the most ! :) (...) Expand the castle : what about a nice siege scene with lots of evil knight in front of the castle :) Kai (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bull's Rock

(...) :-) Hi Terry, how are you? (...) I planned on that baseplate for a long time to built some kind of structure for the bull's. I just felt that it would fit. (...) I glad you liked it. Thanks Terry for your comment and thanks again for the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Bull's Rock

(...) Hi Ben, I thought LEGO will release one eventually but I guess it just won't happen. (...) Thanks, I glad you liked it. (...) I think LEGO intended us to think as bull's as a wild tribe from woodlands (a new version of the Dragon Masters) and (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Basket maker and knife grinder

(...) Hi Johannes, Cute and original as always. It's nice and weird to see all those old Fabuland parts again, never had that Fabuland stage in my youth. Anyway wanted to ask you, that 'Technic Wedge Belt Wheel' ((URL)) you used there, I never saw (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Lord Of The LEGO goes medieval!

(...) Hey Nathan! Cool MOC! Good to see you join our ranks. SUPERB! Never seen anything like it. Nice use of the Dragon Fortress baseplate. Details rox. Setting rox. Cool use of those 3x3 dishes for the targets! Simple and nice smokehouse! I hope to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  lizardman

At some point (finances permitting), I'm going to get some of the inexpensive Spiderman sets (for spare parts). I was thinking, though, what to do with any surplus Green Goblin torsos and legs?... Then I remembered I still have some spare Tail-Tips (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact