 Castle / 18305
Re: Castle in MichLUG display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:48:37 GMT

Hey Jason,

I look forward to seeing the final version. What else is in store for this? I would guess some sort of dock or bridge? Also, are you going to add more interior? Regardless, this is a beautiful castle, with an interesting shape. Is it based on a real castle? I generally don’t build in white, but this is very effective. Perhaps I’ll have to stock up on white for a future creation.

Bruce