 Castle / 18303
Re: Castle in MichLUG display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:52:46 GMT

Bruce & All,

I was just looking through pictures by Scott Sanburn of your display this
past weekend and was wondering about this castle:
Who built this, and are there more detailed pictures on the web?

Jason Spears built this castle, it is very nice. There are a few pictures up
from this weekend, we are working on the show report as I type.

Peter Guenther:

Jason Spears:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=spearjr

I am sure Jason will have more on this later.

There are a lot of great creations in that folder.  It looks like a very
impressive display.

Thanks, it was a lot of fun. : ) We will have a proper write up on it shortly,
and post the links here. Hopefully I can upload the rest of the pictures, it has
been flaky since yesterday.

Thanks for the comments! : )

Sincerely,
Scott Sanburn