 Castle / 18310
18309  |  18311
Subject:
Help me answer my nephew's question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 02:03:36 GMT

Hi all,

My 7 yr old nephew sent me this message, with a further explanation from my sister-in-law.

Uncle Alan, Why does Gilbert the Bad have his eye patched out? Jonathan (a patch on his eye)

We found Gilbert the Bad in a Lego book from the library, titled, Castle Under Attack, by Nicola Baxter. From the Knights Kingdom Lego Kit series. He’s one of the bad guys. Jonathan thought the Lego expert, you, might know why Lego added this feature to this character. Thanks for any help you can give. Lois

So, can anyone help me answer my nephew?

Thanks, Alan