 Castle / 18294
Re: The Lord Of The LEGO goes medieval!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:24:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Another .spacer has joined the ranks of .castle.

Hunting Lodge

PLMKWYT!

Power, comrades!

We will overcome!

Hey Nathan!

Cool MOC! Good to see you join our ranks. SUPERB! Never seen anything like it. Nice use of the Dragon Fortress baseplate. Details rox. Setting rox. Cool use of those 3x3 dishes for the targets! Simple and nice smokehouse! I hope to see more castle stuff!

Cheers,

Dean

the grand admiral’s gonna get me for this! :)

^-^

Oh and make sure to check Classic Castle dot Com for inspiration Nate!