 Castle / 18297
Re: Bull's Rock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:05:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Terry Prosper wrote:
   Wouhou!

:-)

Hi Terry, how are you?

   You see, people, Yaron participated last year in my Lego Movie Poster Contest and got a prize. With that prize, he ordered a baseplate from my store. Although the shipping was delayed for unknowned reason somewhere between my country and his, he finally received his package and after a few months, I see that he did use the baseplate to good purpose.

I planned on that baseplate for a long time to built some kind of structure for the bull’s. I just felt that it would fit.

   Great MOC Yaron. Keep it up!

Terry

I glad you liked it. Thanks Terry for your comment and thanks again for the baseplate.