 Castle / *18242 (-20)
  Re: More Viking Ships

Hey Hugh, these are really cool! Although, i have to admit that the pictures are a bit dark and hard to get good details from. Could i suggest photoing these again, maybe a shot with minifigs and one without.. that way we can see the real details (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Jeff's Little Armory

i am SOOOO EXCITED.. Can barely contain myself. <begin saving for a super-massive pruchase> (URL) ooooh! -lenny (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja Attack!

(...) Hey Josh, thanks for taking the time to leave me your commentary. Johnny the cripple was a drummer boy for the imperial guard, who lost both legs in a skirmish. Now he's a mean, bitter drummer boy who likes to beat people with his appendages. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  More Viking Ships

I was going to redo my second Viking ship, I set out the parts and started to lay down the plates and instead built another Viking Ship from scratch. I still need to redo the other ship. The first ship when I photographed it, had 28 figs on it. It (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja Attack!

Hi Keith, Your hacienda is quite good and your battle is good as well. That Johnny the cripple is one dangerous guy if he can behead someone with his wooden leg. What is his history? How did he lose both his legs? And how did that Native American (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: The Black Sword

The black halberds are really cool. I have a hard time finding them on Bricklink, but have been able to buy several of the roborider sets off of ebay in order to get them. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Warriors' Way

Hey Leonard, I like your tower. Very cool interiors! I especially liked the bed on the bottom floor and the rugs on both floors. Nice job. Build On, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too

To All: I am sorry I have not be posting lately but my computer recently got over a virus and we also changed our e-mail address and a few other problems so that is why I have been gone. (...) Loved the new chapter and the first one too. I like how (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too

(...) Greylen (who was my fav character from the first story), and also the continuing exploration into Garadaine and Garalt. That dynamic really has me intrigued. There are some slight grammar problems, so read through it sometime to pick those (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Warriors' Way

Hello all! Introducing my latest castle story: -Warriors' Way- (URL) is a story about freedom, adventure, revenge, and releasing the wild. I can not say more at this time. This is going to be a long range epic story delivered in episodic pieces. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too

(...) (URL) for some reason I saw the U.S.S. Enterprise instead of a chicken :) DaveE (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too

Feel free to visit my website to see what's new. Under the 'Creations' link, you will find my new MOCs: --The Village of Dahyart --Greylen's Tower And for those of you who would like to read it, under the 'Story' link, you'll find the second chapter (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: Quilt Shop - Marketplace?

(...) I appreciate the compliment. I was sorta going for a more medieval flair than my normal stuff. Those Harry Potter doors are just too neat not to try and use. Plus I have been collecting lots of those arch windows and needed to use them. -Jason (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Quilt Shop - Marketplace?

If you don't watch announce.moc you should. This is a really cool little shop that could easily be adopted to a medieval town. -Aaron "Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCEuCv.16Dw@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) session. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: The Black Sword

Hello! (...) Definitely rare and unique are the knights' torsos and shields in #383: (URL) the visors of this time periode are quite rare because many of them have probably become victims of the vacuum cleaner, or the kids have bitten in their plume (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

Hello! (...) *urghs* I'm definitely a representative of the LEGO-Apartheid: "No clones! LEGO only!" (I wasn't that strict many years ago though, when I used paper to make clothes for my minifigs...) (...) That's true. (...) Not new, but maybe cool: (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

As far as I see it, since ~1990 (more or less), our LEGOMania got out of (...) Well I'm still missing that one... (...) And missing this one too... (...) I do have this one though, and I've also got the black bird, and the blue dress piece from the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Ninja Attack!

Submitted for your approval, the Imperial General's seaside hacienda, where he get away from the day-to-day grind of bringing justice to pirates. Watch as the sleepy beachfront is assaulted by a never-before encountered foe, the army of the Shogun! (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: The Black Sword

(...) Interesting wish list. Although personally, I would be very concerned if my Crusaders suddenly started carrying M1 rifles... ;p -Hendo (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

I know I had two at one point, but one was lost during my dark ages. So I have one. Boo-yah! (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact