 Castle / *18172 (-20)
  Re: The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

That's a nice farm. The buildings look good. I like all of the little details, the placement of tools. It looks like a good amount of care was put into this. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

Hi all, This is a bit of farmland I made quite some time ago. It features a chicken coop, sheep and goat shelter, a house, a pond, and much more. Here's the link. (URL) The reason why I didn't have a plow was because I didn't have some of the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Part 3 "New Friends"

Hi all, I finished yet another part of my story, this ones alot longer then the first two. For those of you who haven't read either of the first two heres the link (URL) heres the big moment the third part ! (URL) should be moving the site to (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  A couple MOCs

Here's a couple little castle MOCs I've been working on lately. There's a catapult, a chariot, some animals based on the CAD versions I made a little while ago, and some pictures of characters. (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Virus mail most of castle members just recieved

Wow ! was this an assassination attempt on us castle heads? Strange......good think I delete junk mail Joey (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Virus mail most of castle members just recieved

Hi everybody, 15 min. ago a mail was sent to alot of LUGNET members most of them from .Castle. Although I already sent a mail to each of you individual I'm posting it here as well just in case. The mail you received titled: "Re: Try that security (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword!

Thanks Josh! If you do take a stab at it (hyar!), I'd be happy to offer my advice! Dave "Josh Wedin" <pushmi.pullyu@verizon.net> wrote in message news:HCB7qI.15HD@lugnet.com... (...) weapon (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

i hate to reply to myself but... <snip> (...) <snip> Something that might be cool to do in animation would be the story from Garadaine's background: (URL) I can see alot of visual elements of this story could be done relatively easily in the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

(...) <snip> (...) make (...) transparent (...) ahh.. i understand. i don't think you can blur a gif and still have it look cool. maybe, since this is an animation, you could imply a blur. like make a swirl shape (think like the milky way galaxy), (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword!

Very nice sword! Now I want to build one. Build On, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

"Andrew Martin" <Andrew_Martian@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCA2sC.BKH@lugnet.com... (...) especially (...) The tan roof bricks at the tip are supposed to be vampire teeth imbedded in the sword and the rubies (1x1 trans-red round plates) (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

"Nick Oranzi" <cheez11111@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCA2GL.9xL@lugnet.com... (...) weapon (...) Thanks! I like the blade too. I knew I wouldn't be able to make it thin, so I focused on making it look sublimely eveel, like the fruwetts of the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

(...) Thanks much! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I'm not so sure I deserve to be bowed to, however ;) Thanks for the feedback! --Anthony (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

(...) Thanks much! I'm happy to know two generations of Wedins enjoyed my work. And thanks for the feedback! --Anthony (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

(...) Wow... I don't quite know how to reply to such compliments. How about I start off with 'Thanks!' As for your question, I use Macromedia's Macromedia Flash Editor. It's punitively priced at just a measily $500 or so. Thanks for the feedback! (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

(...) Wow! Thanks! I didn't expect as much enthusiasm. I guess I'm just being overly-critical, or you're just being too nice ;) I do agree with your opinion on stop motion animation, though it's a lot harder to do post-production animation, while (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new Lord of the Rings chapter, Meduseld

Just to add to this, I've added pictures including Meduseld in the chapter "Many Partings": (URL) I've also added Meduseld to the "Places" page for Rohan: (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword!

That's really cool. I like the way you used transparent pieces, especially at the tip of the blade. That's a serious looking sword. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword!

(...) weilding that! Nice detailing on the whole thing. I'm especially fond of the blade, the design gives a very surreal but deadly feeeling. -Nick (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword!

Greetings hardy adventurers! For your viewing pleasure I present Feram's Leech, the most dangerous weapon know to mortal man. It's thirst for life is never sated. Do you dare to wield the vampire of swords? Then follow: (URL) is no end, no (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact