 Castle / *16095 (-20)
  Re: Rate the factions

(...) My votes were a little off the main, because I tended to vote "generic-looking" higher and "theme-specific" lower. I also have a weird bias in that themes with proper heraldry got rated higher in my vote. ;) James (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) Hmm... I wouldn't say that. Revenge! (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Rate the factions

(...) Interesting-- most themes I rated pretty similarly to the voters (so far-- of course that means only 12 voters at the moment), the two big exceptions being Crusaders and Wolfpack. I was less than 1 point away from the "actual" vote when rating (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Its called Harry Potter

I got the catalog today with new HP set in it. So Janso go buy them so a new chapter can happen. Me I am not buying them i just bought 100 castle minifigs for an army. But this is it as I said this is the last HP movie :) and then castle. Now if (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I agree with that mostly. I never minded soccer when it came out in 2000 (...) I'll second that (hopefully its not a precursor, though) (...) Let me know where to sign up I never though I'd say this, being a lego fan so long, but all they've (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) I'm a kid, I'm a webmaster, I'm a computer genius...I'll do the site, I'll do the webmastering stuff, even if I'm not a castle freak, but I like the towns you people make...very nice stuff. Just don't let the .spacers know I'm here, they'll (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) You will never overthrow .space! We are the best! We will fight your puny castle men anytime! Long live space! ~Dan (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) (Whispering just to the .castle folk.) Don't tell the spacers, but my Forestmen have been using all those gold pieces to invest in large percentages of stock in the MTron Corp. They secretly commissioned the building of my recent Moonbase (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Rate the factions

(...) is usually very faction-specific. Bruce (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One last teaser

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes: <SNIP> (...) As am I. I'm going to like those new parts. (...) never read it. Ironically, I don't read much. In fact, the last time I sat down and read a book was more than 10 years ago. Go figure... I guess (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One last teaser

(...) I anxiously await them. (...) New chapters from me...well now. I'm waiting til the new HP sets come out to do the next chapters, I can't wait to get my hands on some of them. By the way, have you ever read Wheel of Time? There are some (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Rate the factions

Yes, another poll. Unlike my Castle poll, this is a rate the faction, not rank the faction. Rate just the minifigs from each series, not the actual sets. (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) (Looks at pitchfork in hand, looks at Ultimo-Plasma-Death Gun 5000 in Jason's hand. Drops pitchfork and slowly slinks back to .castle, not making any sudden movements.) "Hmmm... Maybe we could just invade .Harry Potter...." (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) Right.... A scene from Indiana Jones comes to mind; where the baddie is whirling his sword around all dangerous and impressive like, and Jones... Shoots him. So what was that about a pitchfork? :P -Jason (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: One last teaser

(...) Heheh... I really liked this pic. I think it has a lot of atmosphere, at least for being a picture of a dark portal as it is. The last five chapters (and the epilogue) will all be released at the same time. It could be as early as *gasp* this (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon Castle

"Daniel Mcneally" <Levolk@aol.com> wrote in message news:H28snK.HpF@lugnet.com... (...) boxy. (...) Thanks Dan (and Eric, George and Magnus) I've only just realised anyone had commented on it The hoarding is as permanent as anything is made of Lego (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NWBrickCon on Nickelodeon

Dang! That is fantastic! Just great, just great. wow. Good deal! Legomaster (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: NWBrickCon on Nickelodeon

(...) HUZZAH! That is really awesome! ~GAMH (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  NWBrickCon on Nickelodeon

In an amazing twist of fate, I was contacted by Nickelodeon so they could do a spot for NWBrickCon. The spot will be on "In Play Today," a segment that happens during commercial breaks and in between programs. Look for the spot on Oct 4, at various (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general) !

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) When we over-throw them, who gets to carry the pitchfork and who gets to carry the torches? That's the kind of medevael (sp) thinking that .castle needs to stay alive! Once we're done with the old admins, let's march onto .space and take them (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact