 Castle / *15290 (-10)
  Re: Removing printing from chromed elements

(...) I doubt you'd have much luck - I'm pretty sure the chrome is just printed (or otherwise applied) to clear elements anyway. Removing any printing would most likely remove the chrome too. ROSCO (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:Gy1uI3.Izz@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm I think you'll find thats a bad example. I'm pretty sure the chrome on the bull's shield is simply printing, as its not a proper chrome element. I guess (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Removing printing from chromed elements

Hey Y'all: Has anyone tried removing the printing from a chromed element? In particular I am thinking of the Bull's shield, and looking ahead I am considering the 10026's rounded slope. -- Hop-Frog (The Clown Prince of Modifications) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Walls of Zanzibar

Thank you all very much for the nice comments, I really do appreciate them. I posted some [crappy] photos of the inside/rear of the model: (URL) need to get a better digital camera) The inside was more of an afterthought, nothing special. The only (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Kingdom of Gatimrja: story continues

(...) I thought chapter 1 was very well written....lots of (political) intrigue at the very beginning with the southern power-hungry duke. Very nice touch to have a female as the hero(ine) of the saga. I noticed that a lot of the females in your (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chronicles Teaser

this is just such a weird picture... you're too good at these teasers, anthony! i'd have to say that the dragon and the guy are statues, but were once real people and somehow got turned into stone.. and now garalt and co. is going to wake them up.. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Kingdom of Gatimrja: story continues

I hadn't read any of your stories (eg, the prologue) yet. what a really cool premise! and funny too! a cursing princess of has been asleep for 1000 yrs! how funny! This is some really good stuff, and alot of gutsy risks (a yellow, white, red, blue (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Adane and others

Nope, Lenny hasn't fallen off the planet. In fact he's been quite busy the past few months... (URL) now for all the boring words: *all fo the buildings were built with attention to "believability" meaning, that if I were a minifig, I could get (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Kingdom of Gatimrja: story continues

(...) I agree, except that the thumbnail portraits were a bit too small to readily distinguish the speaker, especially when he was wearing a helmet. . . I also thought that helmet inconspicuously leaping off a head at Aemilia's language was neat (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Kingdom of Gatimrja: story continues

(...) Well done. The dialogue, I thought, was cleverly written and the action matched up well. I liked the facial portrates identifying the different speakers also. Keep up the good work. --Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact