 General / 37254
Re: Removing printing from chromed elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:12:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

Has anyone tried removing the printing from a chromed element?  In
particular I am thinking of the Bull's shield, and looking ahead I am
considering the 10026's  rounded slope.

I doubt you'd have much luck - I'm pretty sure the chrome is just printed
(or otherwise applied) to clear elements anyway. Removing any printing would
most likely remove the chrome too.

ROSCO