 General / 37255
Re: Geekshelf is online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 01:27:17 GMT

Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Got the same ID
though and improved my position on the "earliest user" list... :-)

Likewise. Looks like some guy called Kevin Loch is busy posting heaps of
neat geek-stuff 8?)

I remember Kevin when a lot of that sun hardware was in a closet...

Hey cool,
  Kevin posted that image of Reston that I gave you--

http://www.geekshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=102

I was seriously was talking about an aerial view of Reston the other
day, and all I had available was some georeference format that could't
be displayed with the software I have.  Now I can continue the
consversation.  See GeekShelf has paid for itself!

-chris