 General / 37256
Re: Geekshelf is online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:42:27 GMT

Is there going to be a companion "geeknet" for highly topical posts to go
along with the pics on geekshelf?

JB

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
Yes.  Geekshelf is a completely different site with a different DB.
It just happens to use the same software and be owned by the same
company :)  I have no idea where this will go so I diddn't want
to mess up Brickshelf.com in the process.  It's also has
less strict rules on acceptable content.

KL