 Castle / 13507
Re: Walls of Zanzibar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:38:44 GMT

Thank you all very much for the nice comments, I really do appreciate them.  I
posted some [crappy] photos of the inside/rear of the model:

(I need to get a better digital camera)

The inside was more of an afterthought, nothing special.  The only things I
liked are the rugs and the way the corners of the floors match the curve of the
baseplate, adding to the 'cut-away' effect.  And yeah, I know, why are there so
many fireplaces in a desert/tropical castle?

When I get a chance, I'll do some more work with this theme, and hopefully
create something better.

    Thanks again,

    Gary