 Castle / 13479
Re: Walls of Zanzibar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 00:07:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pedro Silva writes:
The exterior design is fantastic, it manages to maintain a fair degree of
detail in a quite small space.

I have to agree with Pedro here, you've done a lot with very little.  The
elements seem to have been placed with an almost zen-like precision.

Nice.

As to the color scheme of the window canopies, I know it well from a series
of XXX-tra sleazy novels published from the late 60s through the middle 80s.
If you know what I'm talking about you know what this MOC reminded of, if
you don't use your imagination (it being a family forum and all).

I am currently working on a long-term project requiring approx. 800 red and
800 yellow tiles.  I just need a few more things...

-- Hop-Frog