 Castle / 13480
Re: The Chronicles of Ikros - Now Fully Illustrated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 01:59:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Anthony,
Just had to say that this chapter blew me away! The battle scenes were so
full of adrenaline, you really struck gold in this chapter.

Glad you liked it!  I was hoping I'd get a little interest in the old chapters
if I illustrated them.  To tell the truth, this chapter, chapter 8, was the
first chapter of the story I ever wrote.  When I finally got around to doing
more of the story, I had to go back and edit this one to fit in better.

Congrats on finishing the project! Feels good, eh?

God yes.  It was so embarressing to have this huge long story, and to have any
newbie come in and see the first chapter being unillustrated.

BTW, the holy light effects were amazing. How long (and how much of your
brain :) ) did this chapter take?

Thanks!  Surprisingly very little time.  The picture with all the Knights took
the longest, that one took about two hours.  The special effects pictures took
about thirty minutes to an hour, depending on if they needed their backgrounds
removed.

Once again, good work! When's the next chapter planned for?

-Jay
http://www.ozbricks.net/valaria/

The next chapter is due out.... sometime.  It's up to the guest author to
decide on that one.  I've been in regular contact with him, and he's told me it
won't be too long now.

There is one update though.  Due to the length of time it's been taking for my
guest authors to be done, I've decided (mutually with the third guest author)
to cancel that chapter.  Instead, I will be doing that chapter.

Thanks for being a fan!

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

--Anthony