 Castle / 13490
Re: Walls of Zanzibar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:53:04 GMT

Gary,
This is one of the most beautiful MOC's I have seen in a long time. Unique,
yet recognizable and simply built. Along with the tan/white scheme, I really
like the lt. grey/dk. grey alternating plates in the wall. Your awnings are
seconded only by the real thing!

You should consider entering this in the Ancient Theme contest if they hold
it this year.

Way to go. I'm glad someone else is building Adventurers MOCs too. (granted,
mine are a bit more modern period than TLC's original theme...)

In lugnet.castle, Gary Thomas writes:
Hi,

  I'm not much of a castle guy, but I was messing around with some ideas and
put the following together:

I thought of this color scheme because all tan looked really boring, and this
had a nice look to it.  Also take note of the balcony and archway designs, I
thought they came out pretty well.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it.  I'll post some pics of the inside tomorrow, being
lazy today.

  Later,

  Gary