 Castle / *15255 (-20)
  Re: Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs

(...) At this point, there isn't an edit mechanism... I'm hoping to add that (which would require a user login/management system) after I have gotten everything else running 100% solid. For the time being, the best way to get that fixed is to (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Hey Jake, is it possible to edit a submitted link? I'd like to categories my instruction links under the "Buildings" subcategory since it didn't exist when I originally added them. Kevin ---...--- NEW tan facade (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs

Continuing to work on the Building Instruction Portal, I have fixed a few bugs, added a few features, and planned a few more. I have included a few details on these updates towards the bottom of this post, if you are interested. Thanks to everyone (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Castle Version 3

--8<------- snipped (...) passageway (...) I think thats looking pretty cool David. I like the way you have boxed in the walls, but allowed access by swinging the walls out like on 375. It gives it a nice solid look. There's been a couple of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Version 3

I have finally uploaded pics of Version 3 of my Black Falcon Castle: (URL) 1 was just a grey rendetion of the 375 Yellow Castle. Version 2 was updated to use pre-fab castle walls, which was a good improvement (as far as expandability is concerned): (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: funniest site I have ever seen

(...) (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: funniest site I have ever seen

(...) Unfortuantely the spoof site of that (a spoof of a spoof?) is down now, but the cache still exists: (URL) The purpose of a hippo is to flip out and kill people! (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  funniest site I have ever seen

Hey ninja fans, check it out... (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Megablocks Dragons: Sorcerer's Lair

(...) A dozen photos of the main model and some of the pieces close-up: (URL) electronic gizmo: the red gem contains a watch battery, and briefly ignites the dragon's eyes and mouth (can't tell in the flash photo.) When stolen from the dragon, it (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  !!!brains, BrAiNs, BRAINS!!!

¡!¡°¨¨°¡!¡°¨¨°¡!¡°¨¨°¡!¡°¨¨°¡!¡ !!!brains, BrAiNs, BRAINS!!! ¡!¡°¨¨°¡!¡°¨¨°¡!¡°¨¨°¡!¡°¨¨°¡!¡ (...) (URL) I can’t believe Lego made brains! If you look closely @ the new "Scary Thriller" by Lego studios you’ll espy a clear minifig head with fluffy (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.animation, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: The Chronicles of Ikros - Now Fully Illustrated!

It is now complete, WOW! This was really great... Easily the best, except for the chap about the tower. Great work! (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Megablocks Dragons: Sorcerer's Lair

(...) Quality is "not high" but not too low either. Only the mediocre is good enough at Megabloks. Many parts are black with paint to achieve a "antique" look. (...) The plastic is not soft and kind like LOTR bricks, and I'd say the special pieces (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Megablocks Dragons: Sorcerer's Lair

Woah! Eric were did you get those? They are soooo cool! I love that shield! and the sceptor is excellent! I actually like the look of those bricks together too.. I can see that giving some creations a little depth.. instead of looking like a flat (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Megablocks Dragons: Sorcerer's Lair

(...) Did you photograph only a small portion of a much larger set or what? I have been checking their website pretty frequently, but I haven't seen this stuff in detail yet. I will likely check again now! Gimme, gimme, gimme... -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  Re: DracoMech 5000

(...) The head was made first when I was just playing around with pieces that were new to me. I noticed they looked like a dragon head and the rest was built from that idea. Each arm has three technic ball joints in it, the hip has one, the knees (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Chronicles of Ikros - Now Fully Illustrated!

Anthony, Just had to say that this chapter blew me away! The battle scenes were so full of adrenaline, you really struck gold in this chapter. Congrats on finishing the project! Feels good, eh? BTW, the holy light effects were amazing. How long (and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Shield idea...

(...) Must say, I think that's a nifty shield idea! plucky - who hates posting 1 line, but still, it was neat :) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  The Chronicles of Ikros - Now Fully Illustrated!

My friends, I am happy to report that my project to illustrate all the unillustrated chapters of my story has been completed. All 25 chapters thus far of the Chronicles of Ikros are now fully illustrated and ready for public view. And remember, this (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.publish)

  Re: 6098 King Leo's Castle

It dissapeared from stores for a while here in the UK, but its back again now. All the main toy shops have it again here in Cardiff at least. - £70 current price - I have never seen it on sale (and no, its not very good) -- James Stacey ---...--- (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: DracoMech 5000

Even though I don't much go for mecha type building, I have to admit this does look rather interesting. Always good to see how others perceive things and build them! I have a feeling pretty soon we will have many different types of dragons flying (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact