 Castle / 13459
Re: DracoMech 5000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 20:43:14 GMT

Even though I don't much go for mecha type building, I have to admit this does
look rather interesting.  Always good to see how others perceive things and
build them!  I have a feeling pretty soon we will have many different types of
dragons flying over the castle lands!

Keep building the dragons!
Tamy

Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

In lugnet.announce.moc, Steven McDonough writes:
It is a mech design based on a dragon form.
Find it here: http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous

Very cool.  How poseable is it?  I love the head--very dragon-y.

I'm cross-posting to .castle because there are lots of dragon lovers there.

Bruce