 Castle / 13460
Re: 6098 King Leo's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 21:37:59 GMT

It dissapeared from stores for a while here in the UK, but its back again
now. All the main toy shops have it again here in Cardiff at least. - £70
current price - I have never seen it on sale (and no, its not very good)

--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado

"Jackie" <ecjackie@i-cable.com> wrote in message
Hello all,

I am a Lego Castle fan from Hong Kong. When I browsed ebay, I always see • the
bidding prices of a MISB set of 6098 King Leo's Castle as high as over
US$110, despite its adverse comments received widely.    Is this set • already
discontinued and no more available at the stores in US?  Although first
released in 2000, this set is still available in the stores in HK and is
just selling at about US$113.  And therefore I am quite curious why such a
new set can sometimes be sold for over US$120 in ebay and the buyer still
has to paid for postage.

Regards,
Jackie