 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 299
298  |  300
Subject:
DracoMech 5000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 06:07:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I made this a while ago but haven't been able to get decent pictures of it.
But I decided I would post what I have any way.

It is a mech design based on a dragon form.
Find it here: http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous

It is made mostly from 2 Technic Stormtrooper sets and a bohrok. It was
concieved when I bought the Stormtroopers at home where I didn't have any
other LEGO. So I tried to see what I could make from the limited pieces. The
head and the body were mostly done from this small assorment.

LMKWYT
-Steve
http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous