 CAD / Ray-Tracing / Search Results: excellent rendering
 Results 281 – 300 of 476.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Level B Simplification - LDraw Boxer

Level B Simplification: Replace with plain boxes only those parts that has all its studs and inside totally hidden by other parts. I've just finished a program that scans for all non-transparent parts that has their studs and bottoms covered with (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.273)

  Fog yourself

Hi all, After some e-mails with Albert-Jan van Ree, in which he tried to figure out fog, I did some experimenting. The effect Albert-Jan was after (and actually me too) was making the background foggier than the foreground. I have tried it before (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.272)

  .INC files for radiosity updated

Hi all, I updated the radiosity files today. The sysem is somewhat simpler: the files are called radio_0.inc (no radiosity), radio_1.inc (simple radiosity), radio_2.inc (medium quality) and radio_3.inc (high quality). There are also c-versions which (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.272)

  Re: 10026 Naboo Fighter SE Render

(...) I would have tried to add a blu sky with cloud textures. That would probably make the reflective surface of the crome parts look more interesting. It may increase the rendering time even more, though. Fredrik (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.272)

  Re: Drill and Hooklift Truck Renders

(...) Maybe you should try LDraw Boxer (see: (URL) ) which is a real nifty application that replaces bricks with "hidden" studs for boxes sans studs. Saves a lot of parsing, especially on level 3! Jeroen (who is rendering the 8880 Super car for 9 (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic)

rendering
(score: 1.271)

  Re: water floor

"Thomas Burger" <tburger321@aol.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HBF1z9.9s1@lugnet.com... (...) Here's the water from my "Titanic" rendering (Can be seen on Brickshelf "Sinking ships", no URL available - I'm offline while writing). It combines a 'plane (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.270)

  Lack of Color in Renderings

All, I recently tried rendering a tan (LDraw #382) plate using MLCAD and L3PAO. As this shows: (URL) color! I have also tried this and other pieces in yellow and dark red (# 320). I should also note that I rendered things in August and everything (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

rendering
(score: 1.267)

  Color problem- is this a bug in L3P?  [DAT]

The attached .mpd file is showing a weird problem with colors when run through L3P and rendered in POV-Ray. There is a subfile that contains a single part. In there, the part's color is set to trans-red (Color36). The parent file sets it to black (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.266)

  New E-mail address

Dear fellow LEGO fans, I am sending this message to the groups I regularly read and post to, because since today my E-mail address that I used to post with no longer exists! It was jmolen@globalxs.nl... :-( My new adres will be jmolen@zonnet.nl and (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.inst, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

rendering
(score: 1.265)

  Minimum distance?

Hi all, Currently I am rendering a model and it has this step in it: (URL) uses the Buffer Exchange command. I am using the great LPub for rendering my instructions, but whatever I do, this particular step keeps clipping. I tried things with minimum (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.264)

  Re: Minimum distance?

Unfortunately it does not. It was 3000 and I set it to 10000 but the all images are still the same size. Using the new version of LPup I get error messages: File 'door-l_0_01.pov was changed outside POVWIN - reload? When I click Yes to the reload (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.262)

  Parts disappearing with L3PAO - m6011_schatkar.dat [0/1]

Hello all, I'm a newbie in the field of Lego rendering, started only last week. I'm using the combination of LeoCAD v0.73.2, L3PAO v1.3.8 and Pov-Ray v3.5 to produce my renderings. I've already solved quite a few problems i had by browsing through (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.262)

  LEGO Train Poster 2003 ready!

Hi all, It was a close finish but thanks to some people (read below for the Grammy speech) I was able to finish the LEGO Train Poster 2003 just before my vacation. New on this poster are (of course) the new models for 2003; the 4511 High Speed Train (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.trains) !!

rendering
(score: 1.257)

  vose inspection car render

hey guys, I studied all weekend and after a serious amount of trial and error, I have a rendering that I'd like to share and get some feedback on. here it is... (URL) is done with the Jeroen's radiosity library2. I used ambient light and 2 actual (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

rendering
(score: 1.254)

  Re: UPDATE Re: vose inspection car render

(...) Yes, it's me again, There are some good tips in the "Digital lighting & rendering" book by Jeremy Birn: You should use at least 2 lights: a key light [KL] (your main light) and a fill light [FL] (to fill the shadows created by the KL) You want (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.254)

  UPDATE Re: vose inspection car render

hey guys, the emails about the color libraries came all morning, and i'm glad to say that now I can use all the cool colors from (URL) well as the original colors from color.inc. This souped up render has replaced the orignial. Here is the link. (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

rendering
(score: 1.254)

  Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

I've been working at rendering a more realistic version of my little 4-wide fire engine. I've gotten it to look much better than my first attempts, which did not use radiosity and were quite cartoonish. So... here's where I'm at so far: (URL) think (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.252)

  USS Eggster

Hi all! Inspired by other people's creations that used the top of the Duplo Egg as cockpit, windscreen or canopy I decided to try something myself. Render: (URL) instructions created with LPub: (URL) greetingz... Jaco (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

rendering
(score: 1.252)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) Actually, as long as you are rendering your file manually in POV, you can delete all of those command line options. There're really only used by LPub with it's generating instruction images and LPub will add them back in automatically. -Orion (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.252)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) It's working but very,very slowly. If the POV clock hasn't stopped, then its still rendering. Like I wrote above, it'll take a long time to render on Rad Level 3. Try Rad Level 1 first and then, if you like the way the scene is set up, use (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.251)

More:  Next Page >>