 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1823
Re: UPDATE Re: vose inspection car render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:30:06 GMT

travis wrote:
I'd like to find a way to trun off its shadow though...

Example:

light_source {
<-5107.64,-5423.1,-2948.9>  // Latitude,Longitude,Radius: 30,120,6810.19
color rgb 0.8*<1,1,1>
shadowless
}

I've also started to always put a (darker, shadowless) light at the same
position as the camera. This way, anything you can see is also guaranteed to
be illuminated, which removes much of the 'flatness' in the dark corners.
Don't make it too bright though, as shadowless light goes through walls!

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm