 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1824
Re: UPDATE Re: vose inspection car render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:38:25 GMT

let me know what you think that I could do to make it more photorealistic...
I'd like to get this to the point where people say is that cad or real... no
kidding.  Please!

-tk

Hi, Travis,
First of all, nice model! I don't have too many tips on making a render
photorealistic, but one thing that may help is if you decrease the camera
angle and then move the camera farther away so you see the whole model.
That will give the viewer a subconscious indication of scale, as well as a
not-(slightly) distorted model.

Have fun!

--Ryan

ryanjf@ifriendly.com