 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1758
Re: Observatory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:50:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jaco van der Molen writes:
Hi all!

Being a bit sick at the moment I found some time to take some pictures of my
Observatory.
See http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=36047.

That's terrific!  What a great idea.

In your revised version, do you plan on adding doors to the dome, and giving
the telescope a greater range in declination?

Jeff J