 CAD / MLCad / 880
879  |  881
Subject:
Problem finding standard parts in MLCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 03:14:35 GMT

All,

I am starting to actually _create_ MLCAD based models and I am having
trouble locating some of the basic parts. 1x1 brick, 1x2 non-printed brick,
45 Slope 2x2 non-printed and 1x2 tile with one center stud are just a few I
am having trouble locating. I have opened .dat files recently that I know
contain those parts, I just can't seem to locate them within the MLCAD
interface.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!
Jake