 CAD / MLCad / 888
Re: Problem finding standard parts in MLCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 14:31:39 GMT

OK, thanks all!

Jaco

Dirtman wrote:

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jaco van der Molen writes:
Is LDAO stable? The last time I installed it, I had to reinstall my
machine... :-(

I know the version you mean.  One important note about that:  It was <NOT>
LDAO that was the problem!  Steve Bliss would never have let something like
that through!  The problem was the self-extracting installation program he
packaged it in.  He felt very bad about it, and has since redone the
package.  I have a stable version on my computer running WINDOWS 98 SE.

So, to make a long story short (Woops!  Too late!):  YES!  LDAO can be
trusted again.

Hope this helps,

Dirtman