 CAD / MLCad / 390
Re: Texture mapping spec? (was Re: Doing Patterns and Bitmaps in MLCad)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 17:29:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Farlie A wrote:

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Steve Bliss writes:
Urg.  Why so wordy?  Just do:

Sorry, Computing course at college showing through. (We were told try and
specify EVERYTHING. Unfotunatly there is no concrete defintion of what
EVREYTHING is.)

:)  I know what you mean.

I am inclinded to agree with your suggestion above, but are they able to cope
with 'nested' textures such as those included by line type 1?

Hmm.  There shouldn't be any need for 'nested' textures.  Or is 'nested
texturing' an area of texture-mapping that I don't know about?

Steve