 CAD / MLCad / 1498 (-20)
  Re: Help for creating MLCad-Help files need!

Hi Michael, I'll volunteer to work on MLCad help files in English. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCad change request

Hi Michael, Could you add a mechanism to let users enter meta-commands not supported by MLCAD? It could be just like the comment dialog, except that it does not add the WRITE keyword to the front. Kevin (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Help for creating MLCad-Help files need!

(...) And now for something completely different... How would you feel towards an Apple Macintosh version...? Done either by you or by someone else...? Greetz, Anton Raves Wormerveer Netherlands (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Help for creating MLCad-Help files need!

I would like to give English a try and perhaps Dutch. Jaco "Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm...tware.com> schreef in bericht news:H6K7CM.G0J@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) to (...) for (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Help for creating MLCad-Help files need!

(...) Do you have enough programming knowledge to add a *.3ds (3d studio max) or DFX-file format export function? MLcad is really great, but i miss that feature. A more easy way to install your software would also be nice, think it's a bit (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Help for creating MLCad-Help files need!

Hi, In the last year I didn't realy have much time to develop MLCad and now the next release is already in Beta Phase. Hopefully I get it ready before christmas. Sadly I do not find the time to update the help files of MLCad anymore. Therefor I'm (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Converting files to 3D Studio MAX-format

(...) Willy, Please compress the screenshot to a small JPEG 40-50K max (my inbox is almost full). Or as an alternative, send it to this address: legofred@tiscali.no Thanks, I appreciate your help Fredrik (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Converting files to 3D Studio MAX-format

(...) sure I have (...) I use dat2dxf and import the dxf-file without problems. I'll send you a screenshot of my dat2dxf- and max-import-settings. willy (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Converting files to 3D Studio MAX-format

Hello, Has anyone out there ever successfully converted a LDRAW (*.LDR or *.DAT) file to 3DS MAX (*.3DS or *.MAX)? I have tried the software 3Dwin which supports both formats (.ldr, .dat and .3ds) - and the freeware converter Dat2dxf as well. Non of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD question

Thanks for the help, I have now got the parts in the correct catgories - (I should say groups now). David (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD question

(...) In other words, the first line of the file should be "0 Model title" or "0 Part Name". The actual part file does not hold information for the library category(actually called "group" - not to be confused with modeling groups) that the part (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD question

(...) You need to add the word 'Train' somewhere in the title of the part (that's the first line of the file) in order for it to show up in the train category in MLCad. As far as the description, MLCad won't give you one for an unoffical file unless (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD question

(...) The simplest way is: 1. delete file "Parts.lst" in your "LDraw" directory 2. start MLCad, it will create a new "Parts.lst" Concerning new parts, use (URL) your prefered and primary source. Then if not succesfull lugnet.trains can be a (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCAD question

I have just started using MLCAD v2.12 and downloaded some train parts from lugnet.trains - the Train Poster. The parts loaded OK but they are not in the correct category and do not have a description. Studying the other parts I see the first line in (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Generating pictures of steps

Hopefully within the next week or two. I've been very busy over the last few months co-authoring a book on LEGO CAD tools. We're rapildy approaching the deadline, so I have little time for LPub. I want to take the time to test it on Windows 98, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Buffer Exchange and Ghost parts

I have added buffer exgange in my development version. It works except for one problem, the graying of previous steps parts gets messed up. I have to fix this. I also added ghosting and it works fine. I have to clean things up before a release, and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Buffer Exchange and Ghost parts

(...) Can LPub handle the buffer exchnage and ghost parts? On version 2.0.0.65 it appears the answer is no.. =( -Ahui (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Quick clear, Buffer Exchange and Ghost parts tutorial

Wow... I just studied the file, and I'm pretty sure I get it! Thanks Miguel! They do seem like very powerful commands, if you want to do instructions straight from MLCAD, and hopefully with the LPub support it will make rendering instructions with (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Generating pictures of steps

(...) When can we expect the new release? I am anxious to try LPub but I guess I will wait for the next release to download again. Thanks. Jaco (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Quick clear, Buffer Exchange and Ghost parts tutorial

(...) this (...) services Ah, I was looking for something like that too. Thanks. I will study this further and try to understand. Jaco (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact