 CAD / MLCad / 1485
1484  |  1486
Subject:
MLCAD question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:12:57 GMT

I have just started using MLCAD v2.12 and downloaded some train
parts from lugnet.trains - the Train Poster.

The parts loaded OK but they are not in the correct category and
do not have a description.

Studying the other parts I see the first line in the file should be
"0 Category Description", so I added this line but cannot get the
parts list to update so show these correctly.

How do I do this, or is there a better way?

Thanks

David