 CAD / MLCad / 1486
Re: MLCAD question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:36:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, David Graham writes:
I have just started using MLCAD v2.12 and downloaded some train
parts from lugnet.trains - the Train Poster.

The parts loaded OK but they are not in the correct category and
do not have a description.

Studying the other parts I see the first line in the file should be
"0 Category Description", so I added this line but cannot get the
parts list to update so show these correctly.

How do I do this, or is there a better way?

Thanks

David

The simplest way is:
1. delete file "Parts.lst" in your "LDraw" directory
2. start MLCad, it will create a new "Parts.lst"

Concerning new parts, use

http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/

as your prefered and primary source.
Then if not succesfull lugnet.trains can be a secondary source.

Play well,

Damien