 CAD / MLCad / 1496
Re: Help for creating MLCad-Help files need!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:11:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes:
Hi,

In the last year I didn't realy have much time to develop MLCad and now the
next release is already in Beta Phase. Hopefully I get it ready before
christmas.
Sadly I do not find the time to update the help files of MLCad anymore.
Therefor I'm looking for persons having spare time to (re)write/update the
MLCad help files in the languages english, german and french.

The help files are in simple HTML format, and have certain well defined
entry points which are called by MLCad to display certain topics.
Keep in mind that the effort will be relativly high to keep the files up to
date (that's why my files wheren't :-(
You should be able to write it in a style better than my one is, so that
even unexpirienced users understand how to operate MLCad, ideally you also
have some knowledge about writing html documentations.
And finaly you should be willing to that for free ... as I provide MLCad for
free ...

So if you find the time and are willing to help out, you are welcome, just
drop me a note please.

Thanks,
Michael

P.S: My english is not the best, so if I wrote something in wrong words,
please forgive me ... I realy need help ...

And now for something completely different... How would you feel towards an
Apple Macintosh version...? Done either by you or by someone else...?

Greetz,
  Anton Raves
  Wormerveer
  Netherlands