 CAD / MLCad / 1437
1436  |  1438
Subject:
Incomplete 'Complete' parts list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 09:32:55 GMT

     I'm not a programmer, and I'm new to MLCad.
     I'm just wondering why MLCad's "complete" parts list...isn't.  I
downloaded Jamie Neufeld's pod.dat, and when I went to look at it, found
that a part file was missing.  It still drew most of the model, which is
cool, but I was just wondering why some parts are removed in updates.
     Does the program get too complex and bogged down if they stay in?  Are
they arbitrary or aethetic decisions?  Is it possible to download and use
the parts that aren't found in the current incarnation of MLCad?  Is it
possible to have and use every part that has ever been included in MLCad
updates (and wouldn't that be just cool and powerful?) ?
     Just wondering.  I love the ease of use and functionality, even on my
little system, and would love even more to have the possibilities presented
by all pieces being available.  I think what I like most is that I can even
make stuff with parts that I don't have in the real world, if that doesn't
sound too wierd.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander