 CAD / MLCad / 1441
Re: Incomplete 'Complete' parts list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 02:55:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Tony Alexander wrote:

    I'm just wondering why MLCad's "complete" parts list...isn't.  I
downloaded Jamie Neufeld's pod.dat, and when I went to look at it, found
that a part file was missing.  It still drew most of the model, which is
cool, but I was just wondering why some parts are removed in updates.

Just to reinforce what Anders posted, the "complete" file is actually
the "complete parts update", not the "complete parts library".  You have
to install LDraw (ldraw027.exe) first, then install complete.exe.

Get the original ldraw package here:
http://www.ldraw.org/download/dos/ldraw

Steve