 CAD / MLCad / 1440
Re: Incomplete 'Complete' parts list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 15:43:26 GMT

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:H3v7v0.9HK@lugnet.com...
Is it possible to have and use every part that has ever been included in
MLCad updates (and wouldn't that be just cool and powerful?) ?

Go to the LDraw.org website here:

http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates/

Don't forget that 'Complete' only contains the add-on parts, made after the
LDRAW release. You first need to download, and install, the original LDRAW
package, then install 'Complete'.

I got bitten by this when I cleaned up my computer a while ago, and I think
there's a link to the original package from the updates page, as a result of
the discussion at that time.

Of course, it can also be a case of 'unofficial parts'. Those can be found
in news.lugnet.com/cad/parts/, in the parts tracker, on part builders
homepages, or only by mail from the creator.

It could also be that your disk is full, and not all parts were unpacked,
but this is highly unlikely nowadays.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm