 CAD / MLCad / 1438
Re: Incomplete 'Complete' parts list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 10:59:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Tony Alexander writes:
Is it possible to download and use the parts that aren't found in the >current incarnation of MLCad?
Is it possible to have and use every part that has ever been included in >MLCad updates (and wouldn't that be just cool and powerful?) ?

Go to the LDraw.org website here:

http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates/

Go to the complete updates section and download the file and follow the
directions to install.
After you do that, open MLCad and the File menu chose Scan Parts.  This will
have MLCad look in the LDRAW\PARTS directory and add any new parts to the
list.  This operation may take a bit, especially if you haven't done this
before.

Since MLCad is LDraw based, all future updates to the LDraw part library are
compatible with MLCad.  We release about 1 update every 4-5 months on the
average, so keep an eye out for the announcements.  Any time you install a
new update, just chose Scan Parts and the new parts will be added.

-Orion