 CAD / MLCad / 1444
Re: Incomplete 'Complete' parts list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 08:48:37 GMT

"Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@startrek.net> skrev i meddelandet
news:H3wHo7.284@lugnet.com...
Anders, good to hear from you again.  My 10-year-old niece adores your
BlockCAD program, and is quite good at playing with it.

Glad to hear that! Don't forget to check in on the Home Page sometimes,
there may be a newer version available, and sometimes I even update the
Gallery...

I hope you continue to enjoy the little space set I sent over to you
way back when.

Oh yes, your gift (and all the others) are on exposition (not for play, or
parting out!) in our 'hobby room' (computer, Lego and NLSO:s sewing
machine), and the postcards are covering almost a third of a wall.

I really should take some photos, now that I've got a digital camera...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm