 CAD / MLCad / 1436
Re: REALLY stupid question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:48:10 GMT

You know, I noticed this myself.  At first I thought I was doing something
wrong.  Then I thought that maybe he only implemented a short (1 action)
memory for undo.  Sadly, I finally realized that he probably didn't get to
code in an undo.  Undo's aren't easy, so I didn't begrudge him, but I do
wish the menu item wasn't there.

Just my thoughts from a few months of using MLCAD.  Someone with closer ties
to the program will surely have better insight.

-Alfred

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Sam Schad writes:
Maybe....

I have been using MLCAD for about a year now, and have never really had a
need to address this problem.  But I'm doing some large models, and can't
get the UNDO function to work.

It won't work on any of my installations- and I have ML on three separate
machines.  Does anyone have any thoughts? Or is this just a bug that I'm not
seeing posted anywhere.

Thanks,
Sam