Re: OMR Newsgroups for submission?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 01:35:29 GMT

At 08:10 PM 7/14/99 , Todd Lehman wrote:
Why would there need to be more than 1 group?

Enh...you're probably right.  But we could at least have .system and
.technic to separate those??

This handles the submission for the OMR.  It would be possible to put a
submission form on ldraw.org that would post to these groups, right
Todd?

yup!

Ok, so what do you think about the group thing?  I think its a good idea
and would be a nice place to cumulate models of such type.  It is also a
convenient central place for model editors to pick up models to format and
submit.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
AIM:   timcourtne