Re: Purposes of the Organization
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:11:49 GMT

Dan Boger wrote:
On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 06:36:40PM +0000, Tim Courtney wrote:

+ charter the stewardship of file format standards to a group of
individuals, so they can maintain and develop this community owned
resource;

Wouldn't it suffice to say:

+ develop and maintain the LDraw format.

I suppose it would.  And it makes the text shorter and easier to read.

Play well,

Jacob
--
Experimental parallel cable-stayed bridge:
http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/Transport/Broer/Skr%E5stagsbro-parallel/