Re: Purposes of the Organization
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:44:32 GMT

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 06:36:40PM +0000, Tim Courtney wrote:
Purposes of the Organization
----------------------------
+ charter the stewardship of file format standards to a group of
  individuals, so they can maintain and develop this community owned
  resource;

I'm not sure the details of how LDraw maintains and develops the format
should really go in the "Propose" of the org.  Wouldn't it suffice to
say:

+ develop and maintain the LDraw format.

?

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com