Re: Parts Tracker Activity Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:24:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Daniel Crichton writes:

Are you still going through the parts that had already been submitted prior
to the new parts tracker too?

I've taken some time away from the process of posting the backlog of parts
to the tracker.  I will get back to finish the job, but other tasks have
higher priorities.

Basically, I needed to finish developing the Parts Tracker.[1]  It didn't
make sense to load all the parts into the Tracker, if they couldn't go anywhere.

Just wondering as the only part I've authored
(Minifig Head with Darth Maul pattern) isn't on the list and I wasn't sure
if I needed to resubmit it

Nope, you don't need to resubmit it.

(as it appears the Star Wars parts now have sX
numbering - btw, what happens when we get to Star Wars head pattern number
10?).

After XXXXps9.dat, we go to XXXXpsa.dat.  If we get more than 36 Star Wars
patterns for a single part, we'll assign another letter for the leading
position (like XXXXpb1.dat, or something).

--
Steve
1) The Parts Tracker still isn't finished, but it's good enough to do the