Re: Parts Tracker Activity Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:16:43 GMT

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message
news:GLBGz8.12E@lugnet.com...
1) We went from about 300 to about 360 primarily because of Paul Easter • and
Marc Klein submitting their stuff.  Thanks, guys! :) [3]

Are you still going through the parts that had already been submitted prior
to the new parts tracker too? Just wondering as the only part I've authored
(Minifig Head with Darth Maul pattern) isn't on the list and I wasn't sure
if I needed to resubmit it (as it appears the Star Wars parts now have sX
numbering - btw, what happens when we get to Star Wars head pattern number
10?).

Dan